Thursday, March 22, 2007

Toca Imports

Beautiful Montreal, a city I've called home for the last year and a half and a city I've come to love not only for the beautiful architecture, fashion forward women, yummy bagels and the low cost of living but for the awesome friends I've made and the family (Sanj's) that's become my own.

In honor of Montreal, I'm going to post bi-weekly about local entrepreneurs that I've met, admired or patronized during my time here.

My first posting is about a jewelry import business, Toca Imports that I first discovered last summer at a local shop. Imported from jewelry designers in Brazil, Montreal based owner Liliana Turecki has assembled a full range of jewelry to suit any style or budget. Liliana sent over some images yesterday of some new pieces that I think are gorgeous!


I love the colors and concept behind Sonia Coelho's BAI line of jewelry. Made from recycled materials like paper and fabric, Sonia creates colorful works of art! Starting at $40 CAD, her products can be found locally at Quelles Sensations on Sherbrooke or via Toca's website.

No comments: