Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Meet Oliver and Charlie’s mom, Toni Brem Mullen...

Did you know two moms are behind Om home's kids collection? Here I am with my little loves -- Oliver and Charlie. Little love #3 is due on February 25 (5 more days!). 



Photo credit: Shannon Echlin

I was recently interviewed by iVillage.ca about the inspiration behind Om home's kids collection and my career reinvention (I also share a super easy & delish recipe for Chinese noodle soup). Read it here.    

My husband often tells me Om PJs are the best in the drawer (of course he would), and my kids refuse to take them off for school (#timesaver), but what lands best are all the photos parents have shared of their gorgeous kids wearing our stuff. Thank you so much for all your support! Toni xo






No comments: