Thursday, August 23, 2007

Radio Interview!


We're still recovering from the amazing experience we had at the NYIGF last week (photos to come), but I'm too excited to wait to post the radio interview I had yesterday with Dr Vidushi Babber on Voice Over America.

Since she's a doctor, much of her show focuses on women's health issues by sharing her own experiences and advice as well as those of her expert guests (not me). She also does a segment interviewing positive role models who have successfully balanced various aspects of their lives (me)!

Ironing pillows and shipping out orders is far from glamorous, so it was wonderful to step out of the daily grind of running a business and speak a little about the positive side of following my dreams. I am incredibly flattered to be considered a role model and thank Dr Babber for the opportunity!

I was so nervous before the show, I forgot to record it! Luckily, my doting father remembered, have a listen. Be sure to tune in next week at 10:45 EST for my dear friend Rachna Vohra's interview, she definitely fits the bill of a positive role model!

No comments: