Friday, June 29, 2007

It's almost July already?

I feel like I went to sleep last night in May. I can't believe how fast time is flying by, it's almost July already!

We've been very busy here but more on that later... Right now I want to share the latest news at OM home, we'll be exhibiting at the New York International Gift Fair this August 11-15 in the Handmade Section, Booth 1D-209!

This has been a long term goal for OM home right from the start. I remember when I first started my research way back in 2002, I walked the aisles of the NYIGF in wonderment and awe, both inspired and intimidated by the number of talented independent designers exhibiting.

So to actually be in the show now is such a thrill for me. Wow. We'll be launching some exciting new products there and we hope to see you!

No comments: